- Terms and conditions of fledix.com shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our fledix.com website, you accept our terms and conditions in full accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website fledix.com
- If you are registering in our website, submiting any content or material to our website or use any of our website services, we request you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions of fledix.com
Acknowledgment of Terms
Your entrance to and utilization of fledix site is subject totally to these terms and conditions. You won’t utilize the site for any reason that is unlawful or denied by these terms and conditions. In the event that you don’t acknowledge these terms and conditions you should promptly quit utilizing the site else it will be termed as your acknowledgment.
Third party products and services
Sprybit might offer links on your website to the website of other organizations. These links are given solely as a convenience to you and not as an approval by Sprybit of such third party – websites. Sprybit is also not responsible for the content of any third party sites, nor does it make any warranty or representation of any kind in regard to third party website.
Disclaimer of warranties
- The content or website will be complete, accurate, timely and current or suitable for any particular purpose
- That the website operation will be error – free or uninterrupted
- That the errors or defects in the content, or website will be corrected
- That the website will be free for harmful component and virus free
- That communications to or from the site will be intercepted and secure. You agree and acknowledge that you are using the site at your own liability and risk
Governing law and jurisdiction
By using or accessing the Sprybit website, you agree that all matters relating to the content and access shall be governed by the laws the State of Delaware, United States , without regardless to conflict of laws principles. You hereby agree and submit to the non – exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of theState of Delaware, United States with respect to all matter that is related to the use and access of the website.
Spybit might, in its sole discretion, terminate or cancel your right to use the site, or any part of the website, including the trail plans, at any time notice for such reason. In the event of termination, you are not longer have the rights to access the website or the part of the website affected by such termination or cancellation. Sprybit shall not be liable or any party for such termination.
When you buy our services, please keep in mind that any Services you have taken is non refundable.
If the Client Cancel the project within 20 days of first payment made, charge will be calculated as per the work Developed within 20 Days. If, at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the Client shall be liable to pay for all work completed.